Saturday, January 19, 2013

{little man baby shower}


Connor's little man baby shower.  
Everything pictured below are DIY.  BTW, I told my sisters I wanted to be the "project manager" and make everything myself.  1 week before my shower I was kicking myself for trying to be too ambitious.  I would not recommend it for any pregnant woman.  I was SO exhausted, I was considering not going to my own shower.  


{pinwheel wreath}


{teal, yellow, and gray was the color theme}


{top hats & billy buttons}

{"it's a little man!" banner.  Learn how to make it here.}


{pinwheel backdrop}


{pretzel dipped chocolate "cigars", "keep calm and grow on" frame, billy buttons}

{onsies with different pattern/color bowties}



{the spread}

{tea sandwiches}

{beverage}

{wet your whiskers.  learn how to make mustache straws here.}

{cupcakes galore!  cupcake wrappers from etsy.  cupcake toppers made by moi.}

{chocolate mustaches purchased from here.  personalized them with "thank you" washi tape.}

{bowtie napkins and utensils}

4 comments: