Tuesday, January 15, 2013

{battle of the winter whites}


Bone freezing weather comes pale winter skin.  If you're not much into the "fake 'n back", as I am not, here are some of my favorite products to warm up that white winter skin.  


*I'm using this right now.  I first put on face primer then put this bronzer lotion on all over my face and neck.  Instant tan.  I love it.*

*I use "Plus" because I have a neutral beige undertone/skin tone. (Reference: I use #35 in Make Up Forever Mat Velvet Foundation.)   If your natural color is lighter or if you have pink undertones, I would recommend the "classic".  This is my current favorite self-tanner.  It hardly has that nasty self-tanner smell, I haven't had it streak on me, it's easy to apply (make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after use), and it doesn't give an orange-y color.  I bought the half body box -- I use one towel for my left arm/leg, one towel for my right arm/leg, and one towel for my stomach/back/chest/neck/shoulders.  I don't apply this on my face because I have sensitive, acne prone skin.*

*I've used this all-over face color for some years now.  A Little Sun gives a hint of warmth and glow to your skin.  I use it any time I don't use the St. Tropez face lotion.  I'll even add touches of it to my face when I have a natural UV doused tan.  Note: It does have some shimmer in it.*


*I use this for contouring and I love it as an alternative to the oh-so-expensive Christian Dior Matte Bronzer.  Use  it for bronzing or contouring.  Great for both.*


No comments:

Post a Comment