Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{teach back: rid under eye circles}

I don't really have a serious case of under eye circles, however, I do love adding this step into my make up routine because I love the uplifted look it gives.  It's a dose of 8 hours of sound sleep.  Here's how to cover under eye circles.  Below the video is a list of the products I used in this tutorial.  p.s. my eye make up isn't fully done -- i did another tutorial afterwards on how to do an "bright eyed" look.  that tutorial to come soon!  check back soon!  


{products used}
  • Bobby Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque (get it here)
  • Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-4 (get it here)
  • Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder (only comes colorless.  get it here)

Comment below for other tutorials you'd like to see!  



No comments:

Post a Comment