Saturday, November 5, 2011

{teach back: glitter tips}


Yes, I know almost everything I have posted has been about sparkle, glitter, sparkle.  What can I say?  I am a girly girl and (Holiday season) is in the air.  This look would looked better with black nail polish but I couldn't find mine for the life of me... so I had to go with the next best color, a grayish brown.  Here's what you need and here's what you need to know on how do it.  


What you need:



1)  Black nail polish or any dark color
2)  Gold glitter confetti nail polish



{tools: Sephora by OPI in Only Gold for Me, OPI in You Don't Know Jacques}


How to:




1)  Apply base coat.
2)  Apply black polish/dark polish (I recommend black because the gold will stand out better).




3)  Apply two thin coats of glitter confetti polish on tips of nails.  Above photo is what you don't want to do!  That is too thick!  Make it thiner than that!  
4)  Let it fully dry.
5)  Apply top coat.  I always use a rapid dry top coat; I am just an impatient little gal!  :)


{ta-da!  final look}


No comments:

Post a Comment