Friday, October 25, 2013

{pm skincare: current routine}


To give you a background on my skin type, I have super sensitive oily acne prone skin with hyperpigmentation in problematic areas.  Yeah, it sucks.  As a young adult, I always thought acne was a teenage stage.  WRONG.  NEGATIVE.  Until the day I face menopause, I don't think I'll see the end of these nuisances.  Anyways, some products I'm attracted to are products that brighten the skin, products that anti-age/restore the skin, and products that are gentle on the skin.  I like using my Sephora points towards free skincare samples to see what works well with my skin without shelling out money and regretting it later.  Some good size samples I was able to try were Algenist and Ole Henriksen.  I loved every product in the Ole Henriksen sample.  It came with Eye Cream, Vitamin C Serum, Vitamin C Night Cream, and Make Up Remover Wipes.  I feel their products really improved the appearance of my skin, giving it a nice healthy youthful glow - even my husband randomly commented, "wow, your skin looks really nice" - and this was without make up!  *gasp*  I ran out of their night cream and Vit C Serum and I just can't seem to justify spending that much to buy the full size products.  I know there are comparable products out there that work just as well so let me know if any come to mind!  Don't hoard great intel!  I found some good reviews on Amazon on OZ Natural Vit C Serum which I just started using today.  I'll let you know how well it works in a few weeks!  Below are the current products I'm using for my PM skincare routine.  The Boots Clay Mask is used once every 1-2 weeks, everything else is nightly.  Are there any good skincare products you'd recommend!  
Thanks!
xo, jules



2. Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer (I have the wrong one pictured) 
6. Clarisonic Mia (I use the sensitive brush head)

No comments:

Post a Comment