Thursday, February 21, 2013

{dream on}




I totally went nuts buying image plates.  My husband said I could probably open my own nail salon.  I get a little excessive when I get into something.  Anyways, here's my first try at it.  

tools:

  • sinful colors "dream on" (this is a matte nail polish that they failed to label on mine.  FAILED!)
  • sinful colors "snow me white"
  • gals image plate GA22
  • stamp set (i have konad double sided stamp set) 

how to:

  • apply base coat.  apply sinful colors "dream on".  allow polish to fully dry.
  • quickly as you can: apply sinful color "snow me white" onto desired design on image plate, scrape off excess polish, press stamper straight down onto image, roll stamper onto thumb to transfer the image.  Repeat steps for all nails.  Here's a tutorial to reference.  
  • once images are dry, apply top coat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment