Thursday, April 19, 2012

{make-up remover towelettes}

I was using regular face wash to remove my make-up before doing a deeper cleaning with my Clarisonic Mia.  I noticed the brush on my Clarisonic was dingy with make-up after the wash, meaning the pre-wash with regular face cleaner wasn't doing what I hoped for -- to remove my make-up.  That's when I decided to buy make-up remover towelettes.  I picked up Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleaning Towelettes Compare to Ponds Clean Sweep




I, now, don't understand why I never thought of using them before!  The towelettes are doing what I hoped for (YAH!) and the brush on my Clarisonic barely has traces of make-up on it (confirming the towelettes are doing their job.  Double YAH!).  I haven't explored the different towelette brands so I wouldn't be able to give you a fair assessment of these, however, it's been working pretty well.  It hasn't caused any redness, tightening, or breakouts on my sensitive skin and it removes waterproof make-up while being safe for contact-wearers.  All which I love.  P.S.  I do store these in a Ziplock sandwich-sized bag to keep the moisture longer lasting.  


Which make-up remover towelette brands do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment