Saturday, April 14, 2012

{foundation : airbrushed}

I think I've finally found the way of creating an airbrushed, natural look with foundation!  The main tool?  


Sigma Beauty's Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki brush (F80)


This brush works best with liquid foundation in a stippling motion.  My prior foundation tool was a wet beauty blender, however, that tended to apply a thick application and I could tell I was wearing make-up.  The F80 brush gives plenty of coverage while also looking natural... AND... your make-up still looks airbrushed 10 hours later!  (At least for me it does.)  At the end of a work day I had a co-worker comment, "it (my foundation) still looks airburshed!".  Definitely a keeper and a tool I will be recommending!  I also bought the Round Top Synthetic Kabuki brush (F82) (couldn't decide between the two so I did what I usually do... GET BOTH!)  but haven't used it yet.  Once I do I'll make sure to post my review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment