Friday, October 28, 2011

{travel buddies}


The last few years I've been traveling a bit more frequently (you won't hear me complain!) and with all the traveling, I have developed into a more "organized" traveler (don't get it confused with "smarter" traveler; I still over pack!).  Here are some of the organizers and fun travel gadgets I've accumulated.  


{fold-up beauty organizer w/ hook}


{jewelry organizer w/ hook}


{clear make-up bag.  clear is key.  i find it so much easier (faster) to find what i'm looking for
rather than digging for minutes in a bottomless dark pit} 


{fold-up make-up brush holder}


{the pink & the silver one are on their way to me (i purchased flo atomizer).  instead of lugging
your full size perfume, put it in a perfume atomizer.  i've noticed too much cabin
pressure alters the scent of your fragrance.  why do to that to a whole bottle?}


What are some of your travel buddies you can't live without?  

No comments:

Post a Comment