Thursday, November 14, 2013

{review: lime crime lipstick}


Lime Crime's lipstick is known to be bold, colorful, highly opaque, and highly pigmented.  I agree that they are everything they claim to be and worth the purchase.  Because Lime Crime isn't readily available in stores to swatch, I found I relied on blogger photos and search engine photos to determine if the shade is right for me.  With that in mind, I wanted to create this post help with that decision for anyone else.  As a re-cap, I have a neutral beige undertone.  I wear NC25 in MAC, #35 in MUFE, and 240 Medium Beige/320 True Beige mixed together in Revlon Colorstay.  I found Coquette and Babette washed me out when worn alone without any colored gloss.  If I were able to try those two in store, I probably would not have purchased them.  Countessa Flourescent, Centrifuschia, and Retrofuturist on the other hand are gorgeous colors on and I am totally in love with them.  Hope this post helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment