Monday, December 31, 2012

{neiman marcus + target}




I may be late in discovering this, but Target has their Neiman Marcus + Target collaboration products on sale for a limited time 50% off.  I tried walking off with the Altuzarra shaker, Joseph Altuzarra serving tray, Diane von Furstenberg yoga mat, Carolina Herrera travel bags, Proenza Schouler iPad sleeve, Band of Outsiders cookie cutter & stamp set, Marchesa dress and Jason Wu dress for a little girl I don't have when my lovely conscience told me to put more than half of it back.  I hate you conscience.  Sometimes.  So, I left with the Altuzarra shaker and the serving tray and called it a day.  {insert dissatisfied face}  

Oh, before I forget, happy New Year's Eve!  Have fun and be safe!  Spending my New Years Eve indoors with my husband and sleeping baby.  Goodnight, see you in 2013.  xo, jules 

No comments:

Post a Comment