Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{mac n cheese}



Gruyere cheese is one of my favorite cheeses to eat with salami and cracker.  I feel in love with this Mac n Cheese recipe from Ina Garten of Barefoot Contessa because it incorporates two of my favorite cheese: Gruyere cheese and Sharp Cheddar cheese.  Usually I make this with White Sharp Cheddar cheese but the market was out so I opted for regular Sharp Cheddar.  I also tweak the recipe by using Italian seasoned bread crumbs in lieu of plain bread crumbs.  It gives the flavor a bit more sass.  It's becoming a tradition that I make this dish for the Holidays so I thought I'd share!






2 comments:

  1. oooh, i want this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A link to the recipe is on the blog. :) Click on "this" that is written in red. Let me know if you're not able to retrieve it.

      Delete